Guidelines to Follow
PRINT , SIGN, & Bring with you to INSPIRE - https://www.faulkner.edu/wp-content/uploads/doc01087220170518135722.pdf
Act the way you’re supposed to act.
Be where you’re supposed to be.
1. Every teen is required to attend all assemblies, classes, and group devotionals unless given
permission to be absent by your Youth Minister or Group Leader.
2. Curfew is at 11:00 PM. Any teen returning late to the
dorm building, regardless of the reason, must have their Youth Minister or Group Leader check them in. Any
teen that is outside the dorm without permission may be sent home.
3. Quiet hours will be observed from 12:00 pm until 6:00 am. Anyone is allowed in the dorm lobbies, but no boys are allowed in the girls' rooms and no girls are allowed in the boys' rooms.
4. No teenager is allowed off campus without permission from the Inspire Board. We encourage everyone
to stay on campus. No groups are allowed off campus unless it is with the whole camp.
5. Every teen must listen to the adults and Inspire Staff. Any misbehavior of a serious nature must be
reported to the Inspire Board. If any teen refuses to listen to the adults or staff they may be sent
6. Respect the campus. We are guests. Vandalism of any kind will not be tolerated.
7. All teens and adults must wear modest clothing:
- Shorts must be no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- No tank tops allowed. No sleeveless tops for the guys can be worn, and girls’ tops must have at least 1 inch straps.
- No midriffs or crop tops allowed as these may show your belly button.
- No low-cut shirts or sagging pants.
- Clothing should neither be too tight or too loose.
- Anyone who is not dressed modestly will be asked to go back to their dorm and change.
8. Participants will NOT be allowed to bring the following:
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco products, fireworks, matches, lighters, knives, or firearms
- NOTE: The following items will be allowed in the ROOM ONLY: CD players, DVD players, TVs, iPods. If found in their possession outside the dorm room, these items will be collected.
- Cell phones are not to be used during worship or class; if used during this time they will be collected.
9. The content of music, videos, TV shows, and reading material must be God-honoring and may be checked any
time by the Dorm Supervisors.
10. All student medication must be checked in by the Dorm Supervisor upon arrival.
11. P.D.A. (public display of affection) is not allowed among campers: no hand holding, hugging,
arms around each other, lap-sitting, kissing, etc. However, positive Christian
affirmation (such as hugging someone who has responded) is certainly encouraged.